What do I do if I am having technical problems?Last Updated: November 29, 2018
Check your volume and/or mute: The most common reason that you can't hear the other person is that your speakers may be muted, or on low volume. Make sure that your speaker volume is both turned up and that it is not muted.
Check your headphones: If you are not wearing headphones then check if there is a pair of headphones plugged into your computer that you are not wearing. If you find some then unplug them or use them instead. (Please note that we highly recommend using earbuds or headphones during your session).
Check your microphone or webcam:
- Do you have a microphone or webcam?
- Make sure to check this on your computer before going into your video session.
- If you are using an external microphone, or webcam/microphone combination that plugs into your computer, make sure that it is fully plugged into the USB port or headphone jack.
- Try ending and restarting your video session by clicking the red ‘end’ button on the bottom of your video screen.
- Click ‘start session’ to start your video session again.
- Contact us on live support by clicking the chat icon on the bottom right of your screen.