Technical Help - What do I do?Last Updated: July 16, 2020
Having Technical Issues?
Reach out to our Client Services Team:
Use the help chat box located in the bottom right of your screen. Our team is here to guide you if you need help.
Black screen and you can't see your counsellor?
1. End your session and restart (your session will not officially end until the full 30 or 60 minutes is completed)
2. Log out and log in and click the 'start session' button again
3. Check your wifi connection
Be Prepared For Your Session
1. Be prepared before your session starts.
2. Make sure you're using the correct browser: Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
3. Check your WiFi connnection - make sure no one else is watching Netflix or using your internet.
4. Check your audio and video. Try using headphones or an external microphone.
Use the Right Device 📱
iPhone, Android, PC or Mac all work with Wellin5.
We recommend PC or Mac because you will have a larger view of your counsellor. This will enable you to see more versus the smaller screen size of a phone.
Still Need Help?
Try these tips:
Check your volume and/or mute 🔈:
The most common reason that you can't hear the other person is that your speakers may be muted, or on low volume.
Make sure that your speaker volume is both turned up and that it is not muted.
Check your headphones 🎧:
If you are not wearing headphones then check if there is a pair of headphones plugged into your computer that you are not wearing. If you find some then unplug them or use them instead.
Check your microphone or webcam🎤 :
If you are using an external microphone, or webcam/microphone combination that plugs into your computer, make sure that it is fully plugged into the USB port or headphone jack.
Do you have a microphone or webcam? You will need to have both as part of your computer or separately (depending on your computer) to use Wellin5 video counselling.
Make sure your external microphone is allowed and your webcam is uncovered and turned on. (On Chrome you will be asked to allow Wellin5 to access your microphone and webcam, click 'Allow')
Still having trouble?
1. Try ending and restarting your video session. Click 'start session' to start your video session again.
2. Contact us on live support by clicking the chat icon on the bottom right of your screen.
Sign up today 🔆